Your business can be much more
Manage your target keywords as well as add and / or edit the content for that keyword.
Our SEO sets the industry standard for post-penguin Search Engine Optimization.
Put your customers on the map with our comprehensive search optimization program, listing your business everywhere.
Track your progress in the major search engines to see how your campaign is progressing.
Social Link Building
View your inbound and outbound link partners. Easily disable any link partner that you are unhappy with.
Add your social links to all your social listings. Links are built using keyword alt text to help your social media profiles rank.
THE PROOF IS IN THE NUMBERS!
There is nothing like our SEO Network
This is amazing software. Built over a decade with over 4 million lines of code across many servers, and a team of professionals always improving our internal algorithms to keep up with the constant changes of SEO. Our links are trusted, safe, and powerful.
5 Key Phrases
5 Key Phrases
10 Key Phrases
10 Key Phrases
20 Key Phrases
20 Key Phrases
Here are some answers to some common questions.
Here are the key components of our platform:
- Improve and track the progress of a website’s traffic & search rankings from a single dashboard
- Receive an easy, step-by-step plan with instructions on how a business can optimize their SEO
- Track up to 20 keyword rankings and optimize them for the website
- Spy on up to 4 competitors’ rankings and metrics to see where the business stands—they’ll never know!
- Get the website scanned daily with immediate results to see if a task has been implemented correctly
marketgoo stands out by being truly beginner-friendly and easy to use. Additionally, we continuously update our recommendations to keep up with search engines’ guidelines, providing simple explanations of SEO concepts, and true guidance to the non-expert user.
Right after signing up, marketgoo will ask you a few questions about your site in order to better tailor your SEO plan. Then, you’ll go through 2 simple steps:
- Step 1: Understand your Site’s SEO issues – Your site is scanned for the first time and takes you to your Dashboard, where you’ll see a score and Insights on metrics regarding your traffic, technical SEO issues, other open issues, and rankings for your chosen keywords and competitors.
- Step 2: Start Fixing Your SEO issues and Improving your Rankings and Traffic! These results and Insights act as your tailored SEO plan, from where you’ll get easy, step-by-step instructions on how to fix any issues, and improve upon other parts of your site which will help your SEO.
- Your website is scanned daily and you can check immediately to see if a change you’ve made has been implemented correctly on your site or not!
As with any SEO program, this depends on several factors. Faster results can be achieved by selecting region specific keywords. Typically, we will produce movement in the first 30 days and most customers will see first page results in 60-120 days from the start date. With that said, many customers have seen first page results in the first 30 days while others have had to wait six months for first page rankings for extremely competitive keywords.
Unfortunately, no. Sites built within proprietary templating services such as Wix, Websitebuilder, or Shopify, do not allow their customers to truly own their webcode. We have a work around to implement written content for these clients. Please keep in mind that limited platform websites don’t usually do as well in Google’s search results in general.
Yes! Just fill out the form above or use our Contact us form and we will reach out to set up a presentation.
GoDaddy Website Builder
Network Solutions – nsWebsites
1. Writing style needs to be in first person as if the writer were a member of the business management team, explaining about their company, product, or service.
2. Google loves information so be as informative as possible. An informative article is better than a sales pitch writing style.
3. You’re writing for search engines and the readers but write for the readers first. We do not use keyword density percentage. Include keywords occasionally and evenly throughout the content. If you stay on topic when you’re writing, this should happen naturally. Do not force keywords where they do not sound natural, normally 2-3 times.
4. If you have keywords like, ” dentist Summersville WV”, please write it like “Dentist in Summersville WV.”
5. Be sure you are providing visitors with information that serves a purpose.
6. Proofread before pasting the article into the dashboard. This is VERY important.
7. Content must be unique, original, and not spun. Our platform checks the content once uploaded for duplication, (even from article to article) Duplicate content, keyword-stuffed content, and low-quality content will hurt rankings. Uploading duplicate or spun content will result in immediate dismissal.
8. Refrain from saying “please visit their(our) site, because the content is already on the site. Do not say “this article is about ” or “Please read on to find out more” or any variation thereof.
9. Refrain from stating specifics unless its fact. For example “ItWorks Wraps guarantees immediate weight loss”. Do not guarantee something unless it is 100% factual. We have lawyers, financial, and doctor sites so they have to be careful about what they promise.
9. If you are having a hard time fitting a keyword(phrase) in writing to where it makes sense, you can break it up to where the words are at least mentioned in the same sentence. However, we want that to be the last resort as it’s better to have the keyword(phrases) altogether. The most important thing when doing this is to make sure the content reads smoothly.
10. Sometimes the keywords can be very similar to each other. It can be challenging to make each Content / Article unique. Stay away from saying the same thing over and over again by writing the same thing but in different words.
11. Mobile devices are being used more now than laptops and desktop computers. So we need to cater to those reading on their mobile device by making paragraph lengths between two and three sentences. Use bold subheadings/titles when possible to help readers scan the text.
12. Do not use filler words to meet the 500-word requirement. Google loves to-the-point articles that are filled with information.
13. Focus on using nouns and verbs; use adverbs and adjectives sparingly. Do not use words like “equanimity” or “obfuscate” when words like “calm” or “confuse” will do.
14. This is not required but recommended; Structure your content like an upside-down pyramid. The most important messages go at the top of the page. Make sure to include versions of the target keywords within the first 100 words. Then, gradually drill down to the more specific, supporting information.